29 Jan 2015

Noodles

Veg Noodles -1

This recipe is indianised version of noodles without usage of sauces and ajinomoto and also non spicy.I prefer this recipe for kids.I prepared this once on the occasion of a get together party .All the kids loved and enjoyed it.


Ingredients

• Veg  noodles-1pack ( I prefer chings hakka noodles)
• Vegetables ( Carrot,beans,cabbage,capsicum) –thinly sliced
• Optional vegetables ( broccoli,sprouts,lettuce,spring onion)
• Onion sliced-I small
• Dhaniya powder – a pinch
• Garam masala powder- as per taste
• Salt-as per taste
• Oil- 3tbsp

Method

• Boil the water, when water starts bubbling add the noodles and cook
• Once noodle is cooked, drain the water the noodles and wash the noodles in the running water and add 1tsp oil and spread it over a plate.
• Heat oil in a pan add onion and fry and then add other veggies other than cabbage and lettuce and fry
• Add cabbage and lettuce and fry, add salt, dhaniya powder and noodles and then garam masala and mix well.



Veg Noodles -2
It was my college friends favorite dish .

Ingredients
• Veg noodles-1pack ( I prefer chings hakka noodles)
• Vegetables ( Carrot,beans,cabbage,capsicum) –thinly sliced
• Optional vegetables ( broccoli,sprouts,lettuce,spring onion)
• Onion sliced-I small
• Soya sauce – 1tsp
• tomato sauce – 1tsp
• sugar – 1/2tsp
• Ajinomoto – a pinch
• Salt-as per taste
• Oil- 3tbsp
• Pepper powder – as per taste
• Green chilly-1no

Method
• Boil the water, when water starts bubbling add the noodles,sugar,soyasauce,ajinomooto and cook
• Once noodle is cooked, drain the water the noodles and wash the noodles in the running water and add 1tsp oil and spread it over a plate.
• Heat oil in a pan add onion and fry and then add other veggies other than cabbage and lettuce and fry
• Add cabbage , lettuce, spring onion and fry, add noodles, tomato sauce,pepperpowder  and then salt and mix well.

No comments:

Post a Comment